CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

HOLIDAY PART 1

it been a long time liao....about 7 week holiday this time n the only time i m at penang.oledi almost 3 week holiday pass away.1st week of holiday,me go almost all the place in penang.shopping,travelling,playing n eating 2,especially the food that i almost miss them everyday during my study at singapore.really very enjoy n fun during that week.i really happy a lot than before at there.i can do my thing that i like than before,without anyone "disturb" me.i oso very fun at than time,although that time i alone all way for that week.but oso not bad 2 la,that time during i spend my time with my family,i finally noe that family love r very important for me.n they r only the ppl who care for me along the way that i not happy at there although they oways scold me that time.especially my best "friend"-my bro.he really help,care n spend time enjoy my happiness with me during that week.i really really very thank him.let me not need 2 be so lonely during that week.n at that moment,i oledi make decision that no matter how busy i m,if got sch holiday again,i sure will go back here,visit them n oso improve again my family relationship.i noe that this time holiday i can earn some money by doing part time job n bcos of this,many ppl say me xui ye zhai,me very rich la or other things la,but...family relationship oways be the most in my heart n i will not juz let it put aside.i will try my best 2 spend the time 2gether with my family during this time holiday.beside that,that week oso i go 2 penang with my family beside find eat,me oso follow my little bro go learn mind reading.although i not learn all the things,juz follow 2 listen wat the teacher say nya,but i feel that i learn new thing on how 2 study n prepare my exam well n i hope i can use it for my study 2.by using this method,i oso hope that it can help me relax n no need feel stress during my study period.

2nd week of holiday,me busy go 2 take car course.a lot of ppl say that me study at singapore for almost 8-9 year,n the transportation there so gud,no need 2 take car course la.however,i think that i go 2 take it better.1st,if during holiday i need go out,i can drive car mah,no need let my parent pick me go 2 the places that i wanna go.2nd,i need 2 wait till after 8-9 year finish my study then baru go take the course.n since during the holiday i oso nth do mah,so i mah go take the course lo.walao yerh,that week i really very gai lo.not only almost everyday need wake up early go learn car,but oso need 2 study the undang n peraturan jalanraya n pass that exam baru can take car course leh.but luckily,i very clever one.that exam........easy easy nya la.me close eye oso can pass.hahaha.maybe bcos of this reason,then i oso thought learn how 2 drive car oso easy easy nya la,juz like play initial-d game like that nya mah.but finally,on that day i go learn car,baru noe drive car very tough lo.maybe i very noob,stupid or wat la,that day no matter i train how many time,i oso drive the car very badly lo.till the lecturer oso say that me play the initial-d game 2 much liao,now learn drive car oso feel like play play now.haiz,me december dunno how 2 pass my car exam leh.haiz,juz can say me think things do simple liao.nvm la,juz next time i try my best 2 do it la.so now i hope that everyone especially who c this blog,pls pls pls,support me.support me that i can pass this car exam at december soon.tq.n,if i pass that exam,i sure will belanja the ppl who support me along the way 2 hav a eat 2.hahaha.

however,this 3rd week of holiday,i juz only stay at home play game,eat,slp,watch tv only.i nearly wanna become "no life" person lo.but i sure noe that got someone sure "no life" than me during this time holiday.hehehe.not gud one say ppl bad thing.i juz spend this week think,think,think n think again y i feel happier at here than at there.is it i dun like that place?or i think 2 much?or my heart stil at here?or i juz 2 bored at there?or...or...or...i think it till think "or or or" nya la.y i will think like that?bcos i feel that i become not the same person at here when i go study at there.at here,everything that i face,i juz smile it,then let it pass.however at there,everything that i face,i feel very disturbing,feel very "fan fan fan".i think till now oso dunno y i will become like that.is it my personality oledi change liao?or i think 2 much liao?or i oledi become mature liao?or..or..or....u c,me "or or or" again.haiz,dunno la.haiz.feel very fan when think it.maybe i think 2 much liao la.juz say say it nya la.i m sure later i will think this question again de.hahaha.

this time holiday,not only juz enjoy it,but oso need 2 finish my 5 mission here.all mission r very difficult 2 solve it lo.but if hav the heart,sure will finish it de.however,almost 3 week at here liao,i juz finish 1st mission nya,2nd n 3rd mission oso in process.4th mission i think next whole week time finish it.but the laz one,i feel very very difficult lo.i think i no need say detail all the mission la,bcos i think u all can guess it de la n i oso got say 2 u all before one,sure u all stil remember de la.especially the laz one,i think i wanna finish it oso cant.dunno me dun hav confidence or wat,i feel it hardly 2 success it,the conclusion juz 2 only,is me become happy,or me become sad.really,i wanna noe that how that person feel when that person having time 2gether with me.haiz,stil need time 2 solve it.hope that i can solve all this mission n my question during this holiday.haiz,stil need 2 "fan" for a very long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. good passage.. just the english a little bit disgusting.. xP
sorry.. i just want you to learn from your mistakes.. hope you dont mind what i said..
well.. guess im the "no-life" person in your blog.. xP hmm.. in this holiday.. Qy and me really suffer from finding jobs.. At first.. i think of money.. but.. in the end.. i ended up my mind with getting experiences..
by the way.. jiayous.. and good luck in everything.. we are always good roommates..

vinny

Anonymous said...

ur english really manglish....next time few day write little bit...then wont so long...anyway quite funny la. Got improve...

from: U know me

Evil Haruhi said...

yay no life! you xiu ye chai ma, sure can belanja ppl eat everytime, unlike me realy poor until every night eat cup noodle(i like it). but then mind to share your 5 missions?