CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HOLIDAY PART 2

It is oledi 4 week I at here...me stil normal la,stil the same,no change.oso stil the most handsome man in whole penang n oways so talkative n crazy la.hahaha.i noe a lot of ppl c these sentences sure will be “cold” n “keep quiet” for a while.hahaha.this is my style la,so pls forgive me la.hahaha.

Hahaha.this week I spend the most “meaningful” in this holiday...that is all my friend r back for holiday from their study place n work.2 is work part-time at Singapore before they go back here n 1 is study at ktar kl before back here.especially this person that study at ktar kl one is...can say is my “best friend” that I meet,n oso can say is my “enermy” that I meet.sure u all wanna noe who is him la...but I dun wan say out la...abo he will kill me de if I rite his thing on my blog...as I noe that all of u juz noe about his story then enough liao la,I think that person’s name r not important...moreover,I think that dun wan let ppl noe him 2 much better la...bcos if u noe him more,u will being kill by him more.hahahahaha.juz kidding la.

This person who study at ktar kl one ho...I meet him since we study at primary sch.although until now we not hav been study in the same class before,juz at tuition only.until now I baru think that every problem,sadness n happiness I oso share with him 2gether,include my secret la.n he is a nice guy n buddy 2,as almost ur style n behaviour oso the same leh...hahaha.n when he tell me that he come back,I really very surprise n happy la...as it is about half year since we dun meet 2gether.so this 4th week Monday I spend a day 2 go out with him la.he stil the same la,no change,juz I feel that he oledi grow bigger liao,personal thinking become more wisely than before liao...hahaha.we go 2 jusco both of us by sitting bus.we juz chat a lot of thing la,my life n story at my study place n oso his life n story at his study place 2.hahaha,n it is very funny that we can talk n chat from afternoon till night leh.hahaha.from this can prove that my friend relationship with him r not bad la.hahaha.however,I juz hav a lit bit regret that he not go study the same place as me la.if he go study the same place as me,I m sure almost all the Singapore we oledi go explore n travel all the place n this will bring a lot of happiness memory in my life.hahahaha.n I m here wish him hav a bright day in the future n can success in everything that he did,including his relationship with his girl that he like.hahaha.

N another 2 guy leh ho,oso my friend 2.n bcos they wan 2 work as part time at there,so they juz back here recently.n we oso go 2 jusco 2gether with another 2 guy,juz meet n spend time chat 2gether with them la.on that day,every ppl got different feeling during the time we spend at jusco la.that day is the 5th time I go jusco since it start operate til now so on that day I juz become their “tourism leader” la,juz bring them walk around la.my feeling is happy la as I like go out 2gether with friend n my life concept is like that-“一起出去的时候,最重要的是大家一起happy”.n more surprising thing is I accidentally meet a gal at one of the clock shop.that gal r my friend during my ns trip n after I got serious accident at there n stay at hospital,then we dun hav meet each after afterward n I can meet her at there really very suprising me.so on that day I m very happy at the moment we go 2 jusco 2gether la.n the 2 guy that juz come back from Singapore one leh,all along the way n the time we at jusco,he juz play his “wat wat cube” la.aiya,oledi forgot wat that thing call liao.n from his face,I juz c he happy during that time he buy a few set of “wat wat cube” la.hahaha.another one leh,juz spend his whole day play his favourite game-“initial-d” n “wat wat hai wan” lo.he can say that he is very pro when he play this game la n he beat me all along the way he play with me 2day.but I oso not bad mah,juz he lucky n “heng” nya la on that day as I got put a lit bit of “water” that day.hahahahaha.however,when he play with other guy,he lose til “cham cham”.hahahahaha.when he c this,he sure kill me one.hahahaha.paiseh la.as kj say one,shoot ppl oso one type of how 2 make urself happy mah.hahahaha.then another 2 guy that follow us go jusco one leh?oh,one leh I c him oso happy la 2gether with us n another one leh,I no need say liao la.he oledi rite about it on his blog liao la n he oso describe me very well 2.hahaha.u all can go c his blog de.hahaha.juz he maybe cant accept it if I m such the guy as he think.hahahaha.maybe he need a lit bit open-minded la if I m such that guy.hahaha.juz kidding nya la.hope he dun angry if I rite these.hahaha.

oledi more than 4 week here lo...stil got mission need 2 complete n finish it...n now only till less than 4 week time...dunno i can complete it or not...so now i need 2 add oil lo...haiz,talk til here,my result oledi out lo...but very very very bad lo...1 b n 1 c+ lo...very very bad...so sad la...bcos before than dun prepare my exam well la...so i now regret...although i oledi expert that my result wil be like that...but i oso feel very regret leh...til my mom oso scold me...now i feel very sad n very regret...feel that i let them dissapointed with my result...so from now i need 2 change myself n my daily timetable...n i promise myself cant let them dissapointed again.maybe after i go back liao i will start my "crazy study lifestyle" liao.so manybe my friend will think i start crazy liao.but for my parent n my future,maybe i need 2 start "crazy" liao.hahaha.so now juz can hope that i can finish my mission n my result can be better next semester.haiz.fan fan fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very complicated,although the post is long but the plot is short. juz can tell u continue gambathee.

amazinghong~

Evil Haruhi said...

try to shorten your passage. Maybe you can separate it into 2 posts, as when people see your passage they already scare and think wah so long.
gambateh.