CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

HOLIDAY PART 3(THE END)

It is the last day I at here.it seem that me oledi spend 7 week at here n finally,this holiday come 2 the end.feeling?happy?sad?i oso dunno.but most probably is sad cover all the happy.this time holiday.it come so fast n it end so fast.it is the truth that time is unlimited.it wont stop n wait u.it juz can pass n pass n pass away only.

Although the time I at here pass very very fast n is the time I go back 2 the place where I study,but I think I oso got use the time that limited at here,2 do the thing that I should do.1st ,is the time that I spend with my family.although at here I almost everyday scold by my mom bcos of playing 2 much computer game,but I think it back,oso fun 2.as I noe that it oledi long time she didn’t scold me since I study at there.before that she tell me that this time holiday I better find a part-time job work at there,no need back here la n she bla bla bla again.however I noe that in her heart she stil hope that I will come back, bcos I noe that she miss me a lot during I study there.so during the time I at here,being scold by her oso gud la,at least she can’t scold me again after I go back there n she definite wil miss me again.hahaha.n other member of the family oso help me a lot during the time at here.my big bro pick me go kia kia around the penang n butterworth state.i think he maybe will sad when I go back there.bcos he cant use my laptop again.hahaha.while on the other side,my little bro dun seem 2 help me a lot la,juz he oways like 2 find me sharing his fun 2gether.n my father really teach me a lot of thing during I at here.i really need 2 thank him of being “wake up” my mind since the time I at here n I realize on wat important come 1st among all the things.n really,he really teach me a lot about wat should I do now in this period of time n wat should I do for my future oso.

N the time I at here I oso find all my friend no matter at café,shopping center,school,n even at ju shi lin.the time during we spend 2gether r really very fun n happy n I never got so happy like that.at here,I really need 2 thank them as they oways support me on the way till now.n some of them who r really help me a lot during this period.i really really thank them.maybe I wil be alone n bored at here if they dun spend the time with me.at here I oso wish them 2 hav a gud future for them n tell them bb til December I only can find them.n that time I m sure we can enjoy the time that we 2gether no matter where n when.next time we go out la,as long as we got the time.

N finally oso my “5 mission” at here oledi finish.all the “5 mission” I finished r difficult but I oso solve it finally.the result of that “5 mission” maybe not so gud n I oso not so happy about it,but I stil can accept it la.juz got a lit bit regret la.but nvm la,it is oledi pass lo.now the time is study hard n work hard n improve myself again for the next time.haiz.

The conclusion on this time holiday,I think that I have grow up a lot 2 become better n better person in life.it is the truth that I learn a lot,having a lot of fun 2gether with friends n sad a lot 2.before that my mind dun so be rational enough on any matter,but now I oledi think a lot n be rational on any matter 2.n I oso need 2 improve again n again 2 be a 100% perfect guy.this time go back there,I need 2 start a new life in my semester 2.hope 2 get a gud n perfect n fun life in my semester 2.BB all my friend n BB penang.SINGAPORE,I M COMING BACK AGAIN.U ALL WAIT ME THERE.

0 comments: